Making bone broth is so easy:
- Fill a slow cooker ¾ full of bones (any bones really as long as they are raw)
- Add a splash of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Completely cover the bones in water
- Simmer on low up to 48hrs or until all cartildge has dissolved
- Pour the broth through a strainer into a glass storage container
- Season with salt & pepper
- Serve or refrigerate or freeze.
You can really spice up your bone broth and add vegetables to the mix but to be honest this isn’t really needed. However, if you feel like adding some more substance to this by all means add carrots, celery, sweet potatoes to turn this amazing bone broth into a super soup!